Thursday, May 3, 2007

Do you like Onions.


There is not a very good chance that you really do not like Onion.{Hear me out about Onion}Ok to begin with hear me out. This is one of my pet peeves and I admit there are foods prepared certain ways I do not care for to date. But this has bean a soar subject around my house and I bet your house is not much better. I have a few different arguments concerning a food like Onion. If you can open your mind a little bit you can begin to enjoy Onion for the first time ever. If you gave it some thought.{Do the math about Onion}


All The types of Onion times all the recipes times all of the years of your life equals (not a very good chance that some day some how and with some variation of recipe. To think there is a there is a very small chance that there is no way you world that you would eat Onion is a thought I can not swallow.
{Raw verses cooked Onion}

I would bet that there are cooked foods that you eat on a regular base that you would not like raw and the opposite is probably true. I bet you have never given it much thought that if you separate a lot of the common foods that you do eat. There probably is an ingredient in it you could not or would not eat. If you tried to eat raw flour you probably would not find it very enjoyable at all. But if you think about all the things with flour in it that you do eat you would be amazed. If you ate a raw egg compared the taste of an egg in a recipe that has eggs in it that you have eating thousands of times. Did I get to you yet about Onion?{The age of Onion}

When you were a child you ate baby foods and would probably not eat it now but when we get old enough we will probably all be eating something even worse. So you might want to consider enjoying some Onion now well you still can.{Give it some thought about Onion}

I imagine there is a food that you all ways eat and love that at if you can? Now imagine if in the past you had some of a food cooked in a bad way, wrong ingredients or plain did not turn out just right. Now imagine if that bad experience was your first experience with that food. Now imagine your self back in the future you could actually running around saying you do not like that food and would never! Put it in your mouth. Pretty strange idea right? But you not liking Onion is strange to me.{Now this it about Onion}

The whole purpose of life is the experience of life (right) this means to experience People, Places, Family, and Things Etc... Now in there some place with one of the purposes of life is food and saying you will not ever eat Onion ever is like saying you do not want to live life!!!!

{As far as me and Onion}

As far as me every I go out to eat I do not see the point of sitting down and eating something you could have made at home is not a very intriguing idea of a adventure out on the town. At least every other time I go out I try to live life a chance and back to you maybe you should give Onion a chance to.

No comments: